Fees shall be payable in Two installments as follows:
An amount of 10.00 Lakhs shall be payable to the Institution /students upon production of the landing permit / I-94 card (Immigration Card).
An amount of 10.00 Lakhs shall be payable to the Institution /students upon production of the 1st Semester results.
Sanction Proceedings specifying the amount of 20.00 Lakhs will be issued to the individual towards fees and living expenses by way of a grant subject to his/her joining into the Course to the Candidates selected by the Selection Committee. The sanction proceedings can be used by the Candidates for obtaining a Visa from the respective Embassy.
The Student shall be eligible for an educational loan of 10.00 Lakhs from any Nationalized bank at prevailing rates of interest.
- He / She should have a valid TOEFL / IELTS & GRE / GMAT.
- He / She should have obtained admission in an accredited Foreign University.
- He / She should possess a valid Passport.
- The Candidate should make his/her own efforts in seeking admission in an accredited University / Institution Abroad.
- The selected candidate has to join the concerned University within one year of communication of selection. On the expiry of this specified period of time, the award will be automatically canceled and come to an end. No request for extension of time for availing the award is permissible under the Scheme.
- The candidate shall not change the course of study for which the scholarship has been sanctioned.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to obtain the appropriate visa for a country wherein one intends to study further under award from the Scheme and the Visa issuing authorities may kindly see that only such type of Visa be issued which only permits the candidate to pursue specified course in abroad and thereafter the candidate returns to India.
- The applications should be complete in all respects and should be accompanied by all relevant documents. The applications, incomplete in any respect, are liable to be rejected.